Welcome to COmplex Materials Engineering & Systems Lab!
About COME Lab.
The COME Lab. is directed by Prof. Kyunghoon Kim, School of Mechanical Engineering, Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU). Our group is interested in understanding processing-synthesis-microstructure-property relationships in engineering materials. The major research focus on the design, fabrication, and applications of multi-scale materials structures and advanced engineered hybrid materials: multi-scale composites, laser-assisted 2D materials engineering, bionanoelectronics, and nanocomposites membranes. The lab aims to create complex materials and systems incorporating functionality and explore their potential applications.
The research fields in the lab include:
- Mechanical properties and fracture mechanics
- Multi-scale functional materials engineering
- 2D materials based nanocomposites
- Organic-inorganic hybrid materials
- Bio-nano interface and biosensor platforms
- Selective mass transport through polymeric membranes
- Self-healing membrane systems
Prof. Kyunghoon Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Office : 21337 (Engineering Building 1)
Graduate student : Yoonkyung Lee (email@example.com)
Office : 85295, 85296, 85297 (Research & Business Center)
Address : (16419) 2066, SEOBU-RO, JANGAN-GU, SUWON-SI, GYEONGGI-DO, KOREA